- What adventures are you living?
- Are you fighting for your beauty?
- Have you stormed the tower, fought the dragon, and rescued your beauty?
- Do you need a band of brothers, or are you cool on your own?
- How involved are you in the lives of your children?
- Are you walking, running, or wrestling with God?
- Does your work give life or drain life from you?
There is something fierce, passionate, and wild in the heart of every man. That is how he
bears the image of God. And the reason that most men "live lives of quiet desperation"
(Thoreau) is because men have been told that the reason God put them on earth is to
"be a good boy", and "to be nice".
Through teaching sessions, films, guided periods of reflection and journaling, question
and answer, and small group discussion, we have designed something far more than a
retreat, far more than "nice" - it's an expedition of the heart. We'll have great
recreation opportunities available too!
Hosting their fifth retreat, the men invite you to come and experience an incredible
journey led by Joe Baker, a young man who has been personally mentored by John
Eldridge, and his band of brothers, as they guide you into the inner places of the
If you come, you and your world will never be the same!
- Learn More
To get more info and to register by mail, Download the flyer (PDF)
You can also watch our promo video